Your Home is Too Small
However, my husband pushed me to stay… and there is a time for
- be a part of the community
- buying at a comfortable price for us to have possibilities to travel
- access to good schools and after-school possibilities
- diverse neighborhood
- have neighbors but also a place to grow tomatoes
- have pets
- be close to Boston
- access to public transportation for our soon-to-be a teenager
Automatically, 12 areas were eliminated from the communities we were looking at. We did more research and spent some time in all three towns, and then we scratched off another one. The two we picked were acutely similar neighborhoods. This process changed everything! After another two weeks, knowing what was essential for our family, we get FINALLY! accepted an offer.
Do not have regrets! Enjoy your choice. Remember – you made the best decision you could at the time you did it!
Buying my first home taught me how to navigate my clients better and how to help them prioritize. This experience made me a better real estate agent! I realized that this profession is not as easy as it sounds, but is really rewarding to have a big impact at peoples lives.